Dogs with Baggage….
Many dogs today come with some special needs:
They may require a little bit of work, but they are so worth it.
Too many dogs are getting lost. What can you do to Find Your Lost Dog…
- Scent Items
- Large Road Signs
- Contact local organization
If you see a Loose Dog –
- Do NOT CHASE
- Do NOT CALL their Name
- Sit Down
- Turn Away
- Sit quietly and let them come to you
Dog Training services
Pam uses a combination of positive reinforcement, pattern games from Control Unleashed and the techniques she has used with hundreds of rescue dogs over the last 10+ years of fostering and working with behavior issues. Pam has shared her home with challenging dogs from disabilities, anxiety, reactivity, aggression, feral, shy and hyperactivity.
- Is there something your dog is doing that is driving you nuts?
- What is the most annoying behavior your dog does? Would you like to change it?
- Does your dog jump to greet everyone who visits?